Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*Recipe: Easy (and Delicious) Meatball Sandwiches








Tonight I wanted to try out these "All Natural Gourmet Chicken Meatballs" I purchased at Costco. I was craving a meatball sandwich, and I decided to go easy and use all store bought ingredients.

Ingredients:
  • 10 meatballs (www.colemannatural.com) - warmed in oven for 10 minutes
  • 2 french rolls
  • two slices of provolone cheese
  • Enrico's All Natural Garlic Marinara (www.enricos.com)

After warming the meatballs I added to the marinara sauce warming on the stove top.
I sliced each roll 2/3 of the way open and added 5 meatballs to each sandwich, added the cheese and put back in the oven for 10 more minutes. After taking out of the oven I cut each sandwich in half and served with organic carrots on the side. Yummy! This was a great easy meal for a hungry family.









No comments:

Post a Comment