Sunday, April 26, 2009

No Sugar Added


http://www.nosugaraddedshop.com

So this weekend was the grand opening of my friend Summer's business. She has had a successful on-line business for two years and decided that now would be a great time to open a store. She and her husband found the perfect location in the Claremont Village. I tell you, the location is perfect! It is two stores down from Starbucks and just north of Heroes Restaurant and Some Crust Bakery. Perfect right?! I have helped my friend in the past with some of the open houses she did for her on-line customers and also had the opportunity to go on a buying trip to Las Vegas with her and our sons last year. Now she is giving me the opportunity to work in her store and the best part, I can take Mattias with me! I'm sure I will sometimes leave Mattias with Michael or Gramy when they are available or need a little Mattias time. But when they are not available how great is it to be able to take my son to work with me?:) I don't plan to start working full-time anytime soon, but being able to earn a little bit of extra money while spending time with friends and my son is such a huge blessing! You should come by and visit the store when you can. It is a great store for babies, toddlers, and anyone who knows anyone that has (or is having) a baby or toddler... I sold so many items for shower gifts:) Next baby I know where I will be doing my shopping! All products are healthy for baby and the earth.

141 Yale Avenue
Claremont, California 91711

1 comment:

  1. Sarah how exciting you are back in the work force! And in such a perfect capacity for you! How is the house coming along? I would love to see pictures or even see the real thing! :) Hope you are enjoying all of these incredible life changes- God is really blessing you two!

    ReplyDelete