
My sister in law, who knows I love to shop, told me about a web-site she heard about on Rachel Ray's television show called Retail Me Not.com. I love to shop, but I won't buy something unless I have a coupon or the item is on sale for a great price. Today I was shopping on line for party items for my son's birthday party for next weekend. I was checking out at Party City.com and my total was going to be $41.04. It asked me for a coupon code and when I realized I didn't have one I remembered the website. When I entered Party City, it popped up right away with a save 25% plus free shipping coupon. I couldn't believe it! My new total was $24.48. I could have wasted $16.56 had I not found that coupon. There are over 40,000 stores listed on this web-site. You have to check it out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment