Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael!




My husband turned 31 this past Friday! He spent it working a 24 hour shift at the fire department. We will officially be celebrating it with the family at our weekly dinner at his parent's place on Monday. Mattias and I went by the station and brought homemade Peanut Butter Cup ice cream and White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars. Kind of a weird mix, but if you know firemen, you must know that you can't come by the station without ice cream! They were both a big hit and I enjoyed spending a little bit of time with my husband and his co-workers. There are always good laughs and Michael's battalion chief just loves Mattias. I am so proud of my husband and the man he is. If you know our story, you know that Michael and I have known each other most of our lives. I always had a "crush" on him and I am proud to say I still do. My husband is so gifted and I am so blessed to be his wife. I love watching him get into his passions. I am proud of him riding his 100's of miles on his new road bike, building his dream guitars, learning new tricks on the computer, taking care of our new home and most importantly how much he loves his son and I. I am a lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband. It is such a joy watching my son and husband playing together. I try to soak up all the memories and capture every picture that I can. What a joy it is to be a wife to such an amazing man. Happy Birthday Honey! What another wonderful year to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment