Thank you Mom for wanting to give me everything,
even when it wasn't possible.
Thank you Mom for always looking out for me,
even when I didn't want you to.
Thank you Mom for bringing me 7-up, chicken soup
and the red bucket when I wasn't feeling well.
Thank you Mom for always having a ready ear
when I need someone to talk to.
Thank you Mom for always believing in me
that all my dreams could come true.
Thank you Mom for being patient with me
when I had lessons I needed to learn.
Thank you Mom for teaching me that
a mother's love in unconditional.
Thank you Mom for teaching me that
with God all things are possible.
Thank you Mom for praying for me
and knowing that God was hearing your prayers.
Thank you Mom for showing me how to be
a good Mom myself.
Thank you Mom for showing me how
strong a mother's love really is.
I love you,
Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment