Monday, May 11, 2009

Sticky Fingers Scones Mixes

You simply must try these Sticky Fingers Scone Mixes! I recently had a taste of these delicious scones on a visit home to visit my parents and brothers. My mom had made them for breakfast. They were so tasty and the best part.... all you do is add water, mix, and bake. It doesn't get any easier than that! I had to try them for myself. I went to Cost Plus World Market during their sale and picked up a package of chocolate chip. They must be very popular because all they had left were a half dozen of the chocolate chip flavor. The sales clerk showed me the wall that usually displays all the other flavors but they were sold out. My first attempt at making these scones were a success! Absolutely moist and so tasty. I can't wait to have an event that I can make them for! The usual price is $4.99. One package makes 12 individual scones or one large piece which cuts into 8 pieces.

http://www.worldmarket.com/lev/4/productId/7175/index.pro

1 comment:

  1. Hmm! . . . they look delicious! I have got to try the lemon ones. Thanks for sharing your great finds

    ReplyDelete